Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Favorite Baby Things at Elte


I came across these tutus when I was in Toronto at Elte where The Laundress is sold.  
 They have the cutest baby and children corner...
Chloe’s turning 1 soon so I have to, of course, get her a tutu from this Brooklyn-based company designer.
I am loving everything that Atsuyo and Akiko have created and designed - it is very playful and beautifully done.

I also couldn’t resist this limited edition Jess Brown doll
Each doll is hand dyed in black Persian teas, made with antique and recycled fabrics and materials. The dolls are then stuffed with sustainable corn fiber stuffing. They are so beautifully crafted and definitely something Chloe will have forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...